Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Cat Moving Success!

The cats and I arrived safely in NH a short while ago 27 hours and 6,000+ miles after leaving our apartment in Jeddah. They are quickly adjusting to their new environs (and roommates!) and seem no worse for the wear.  Callaghan seems to be abandoning his Stranger Danger attitude and is in love with my mother.  Griffin likes to hide under the bed.  They discovered rain and thunder this afternoon - not huge fans of either.

I'll blog about the travel experience soon - for now, to settle in and sleep and buy a car!

Thanks for all your sweet blog and FB and email messages - they made a huge difference during a difficult time.  I will respond soon (I have fast internet now!!). 

4 comments:

Heather Dray said...

Yeah! Get some rest now!

Sara said...

Yay for internet! I'm so, so happy your kids made it safely. Enjoy home leave!

Daniela Swider said...

Great to hear all of you got to the US safely! Rest up and enjoy being home!

Hihankara said...

Very happy your family made it!