Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas, Louie Dog

(The continuation of this story...)

Wednesday, December 22, 2010
Dear Diary,
My boy came home last night! It was such a surprise. I was sleeping in front of the fire. (I was really tired because I was out running around all day while Grandma and Grandpa were at work. I found a great swimming pool toy in the next door neighbor's garage and played with it in the middle of the road. What a great chew toy) Anyway, Grandma came in and had my boy with her! We rolled and hugged and kissed for about an hour! I am so happy! I had to stay up late, though, because my boy was up really late cleaning up our room, vacuuming up my decorations, and trying to fix the door I made into a half door. My boy didn't have to work today, so we just hung out together and I waited in the car when he went skiing this afternoon. What a wonderful day.

Thursday, December 23, 2010
Dear Diary,
My boy went to work today and I stayed home with Grandpa. He took me with him in the truck to go get my Christmas present. I got a new collar. It is shiny and bright. They call it a choke collar and I think I look pretty good in it, if I do say so myself. But my BIG Christmas present said, Canine Home Training System on it. I like it a lot. Grandma and Grandpa call the "The Final Resolution." The picture is below.

I think this is going to be my last diary entry for a while.

Merry Christmas.
Louie Dog

No comments: