Friday, April 15, 2011

Much Better, Thanks!

I am, once again, comforted and humbled by the outpouring of support offered by the FS blogger community. My last post was a total Debbie Downer, and I questioned why I even posted it. But words of support and understanding from around the globe really helped improve my mood, and I'm thankful.

It's nine pm on a 'school night' and I'm still awake, which hasn't happened in a while. Partly it's thanks to some great naps this weekend, but it also bodes well for this week. I got some exciting news that I'll share when the time's right, which elevated my mood. And I did some thinking about the reasons I had a tough couple of weeks and have some new calming mantras to rely on. And even though I got almost nothing knocked off my to-do list (except for sewing on a couple buttons), I feel it was a useful weekend.

And with that, I'm headed to bed. It's 9:05 on a school night after all!

No comments: