Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Elephant Videos!

I just realized one of the benefits of super fast internet is that I can now post videos from the last several months!

Apologies for any grainy video - I just uploaded the .mov files from iPhoto without doing any editing or anything, so they may not be of as high quality as they are on my computer.  

So here's elephants heading into the water for their afternoon bath at Pinnawela Elephant Orphanage in Sri Lanka:



And here's one of them splashing around a few minutes later:



And here's a vocal little guy - such a strong voice for a little elephant!

 


And because I can't resist, here's one of a herd of elephants bathing at Uda Walawe National Park:



And, lastly, a solitary bull at Uda Walawe.


1 comment:

Nomads By Nature said...

I could watch elephants all day long. They are so amazing!

Hope you are continuing to enjoy your R&R back home!